What to expect during our clarity call
During this time together you will:
Get REAL about what’s working and what’s not in all areas of your life.
Uncover your BLIND SPOTS and verbalize what’s been holding you back.
Experience EASE OF HEART knowing that by simply sharing your experience, you have permanently shifted it towards healing.
- Receive a RECOMMENDATION on what I believe the most powerful next steps are to radically shift your being and create the expansive life you crave.
By signing up for a clarity call with me, you commit to:
- Calling me at the number you received in the email at the time of our appointment
- Being open to hear new ideas
- Being fully present with me by removing all distractions and situating yourself somewhere quietly
I commit to:
- Being on time and fully ready to support you in your journey
- Giving you my full attention and the best words of wisdom I can
- Sharing with you my thoughts honestly and lovingly so you can trust that I will be real and authentic with you
What happens next?
At the end of our clarity session, depending on what I hear, I will recommend a coaching program based on your needs.
I will not pressure you to continue. If working together feels like the right choice for you, then I want you to be aware of your options ahead of time.
Ongoing coaching ranges between $1,500 for my group program and $5,000 for 1-1 coaching. (I work with only 6 one-on-one clients at any given time). I also offer one off 60 minute sessions for $108.
Real Talk: I hired a coach at age 18 to get through my deep heartache. I was sick of struggling alone and I knew I needed some outside perspective and support to push through it. Committing to a coaching program was a stretch for me, but I invested in myself and it was literally the best decision I’ve ever made.
You deserve to feel supported and I want you to get what you need to move forward.
Looking forward to our call together!
PS. If this level of investment is a total stretch right now... like it's either this or paying your bills, then please honor your needs and pay the damn bill. I totally get it and I do have some pay-what-you-can and scholarship sessions available. Let's talk and see how we can make this happen for you.